BUSINESS AND TOURIST TO VIETNAM
We can obtain a traditional visa, or an E-Visa for you. The traditional visa will be issued by the consulate, and will be a stamp in your passport. The E-Visa is electronic, and will be emailed to you once it is approved. You will need to carry this emailed E-Visa with you, along with your passport when you travel. These requirements are for U.S. citizens. Please contact us for information on eligibility for Non-U.S. citizens to obtain E-Visas. Please click on this link for the application and requirements to obtain the E-Visa: Click Here
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least two blank visa pages.)
2. Two recent passport sized photos. ($15.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.)
3. Application: Click Here
4. Company letter. (For business visas.) This letter will need to be on letterhead from the company in the U.S., with the applicant’s name, position, and purpose of the trip. It will need the name, address and phone number of the contact company in Vietnam, and will need to state that the U.S. company will be financially responsible for all expenses incurred. This letter will need to be signed by someone other than the applicant.
5. Flight itinerary.
6. Invitation from the company in Vietnam. (For business visas.)
7. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa. (For non-U.S. citizens.)
*Government and Service fees and requirements are subject to change without notice.
Processing time is 5 or 10 business days.
Consulate fees range from $70.00 to $215.00
Service fees range from $120 to $180 depending on regular or rush processing.
*Consulate and Service fees and requirements are subject to change without notice.
If you would like to have the visa sent back to you by an overnight service, the fee is $45.00 for weekday delivery, and $85.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send us a return overnight air bill.