BUSINESS AND TOURIST TO VIETNAM
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least two blank visa pages.)
2. Two passport sized photos. ($15.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.)
3. Application: Click Here
4. Company letter. (For business visas.) This letter will need to be on letterhead from the company in the U.S., with the applicant’s name, position, and purpose of the trip. It will need the name, address and phone number of the contact company in Vietnam, and will need to state that the U.S. company will be financially responsible for all expenses incurred. This letter will need to be signed by someone other than the applicant.
5. Flight itinerary.
6. Invitation from the company in Vietnam. (For business visas.)
7. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa. (For non-U.S. citizens.)
Processing time is 5 or 10 business days.
Consulate fees range from $70.00 to $215.00
Service fees range from $110 to $160 depending on regular or rush processing.
*Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
If you would like to have the visa sent back to you by an overnight service, the fee is $40.00 for weekday delivery, and $70.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send us a return overnight air bill.