What You Need...

Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.

New U.S. Passport Requirements

1. Certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate or expired U.S. passport.

2. One passport size photo, color, 2x2 with white background. ($15.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.)

    • Your photographs must be: 2x2 inches in size
    • Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
    • Color
    • Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
    • Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
    • Taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
    • Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
    • No glasses may be worn in the photo

3. Completed DS-11 form. This form must be completed online and printed on two pages (not back to back). The passport office will not accept hand-written DS-11 applications. If the applicant has lost a valid passport, please complete DS-64 form. Please print 2 copies of your completed DS-11 form; one form will be endorsed and enclosed inside a sealed envelope and one copy attached to the outside of the sealed envelope.

4. Two Letters Of Authorization. Both copies must have original signatures, and need to be filled out by hand. (Click Here)

5. Proof of Departure. We need proof of one of the following: Copy of ticket, flight iteneary, or company letter. The company letter needs to state your name, date of travel, and where you are traveling. This letter needs to be signed by a company employee other than the applicant.

6. If the applicant is submitting a damaged or mutilated passport for replacement, a signed statement addressed to the US Department of State must be included explaining the condition of the passport.

7. Proof of Identity: You will need your valid (photo) drivers license.

8. MINORS - All minors must appear in person at the post office or the courthouse. You will need to know your minors social security number when filling out the application. Minors (under the age of 16) must be accompanied by BOTH PARENTS or legal guardian with acceptable proof of ID. If only one parent appears, the other parent must sign and notarize a Statement of Consent Form DS-3053. We will also need a copy of both sides of the parent's driver's license that signs the DS-3053 form. Applicants aged 15 and under must have a certified birth certificate with both parents names on it.


US Government Fees:

Adults - $170.00 payment for the passport in the form of a check made out to the “U.S Department of State” and included with the DS-11 form inside the sealed envelope, and a separate $35.00 payment to the Post Office or the Clerk of Court.
Minors - $140.00 payment for the passport in the form of a check made out to the “U.S Department of State” and included with the DS-11 form inside the sealed envelope, and a separate $35.00 payment to the Post Office or the Clerk of Court.

Our Service Fees:

12 business days - $125.00

7 to 10 business days - $185.00

3 to 6 business days - $290.00


1. Take items 1-8 of the items listed above to Clerk of Court or Authorized Post Office and ask them to endorse the documents and seal for hand carry. The endorsed documents will be sealed inside an envelope; ask them to note "TO BE OPENED BY PASSPORT OFFICE PERSONNEL ONLY".
This sealed envelope must be presented to the passport office within 5 working days from execution.

2. Do not write checks until directed to do so by clerk. THE GOVERNMENT FEE (Check made out to “US Department of State”) MUST BE INSIDE THE SEALED ENVELOPE.

3. You must present proof of identity such as a driver’s license (which has been issued for at least 6 months). A copy of both sides of the photo ID must be included inside the sealed envelope.

For minor children, a photocopy of both parent's identification must be provided.

4. Do not leave documents with clerk.

5. Attach one copy of the DS-11 form, one signed letter of authorization, a copy of the travel itinerary and a copy of your drivers license. to the outside of the sealed envelope.

6. Please overnight your sealed envelope to our office.

7. If your travel is within seven (7) business days please call to to reserve your passport spot.

NOTE: When applying for a New Passport, the application will need to be signed in front of a Government Agent administering an oath. Please come to our office between the hours of 9 A.M. and 3 P.M. to apply.

*Government and Service fees and requirements are subject to change without notice.

Passport Photos...

Passport Photos

Two Passport Photos - $15.00

Leather Passport Covers - $15.00

Leather Passport Cover

Two styles: Black and Gold - Burgandy and Gold