Thailand Business Visa
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least one blank visa page.)
2. Two passport sized photos. ($13.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.)
3. Two Applications: Click Here
4. Company letter. (This letter will need to be on letterhead from the company in the U.S., with the applicant’s name, position, and purpose of the trip. It will need the name, address and phone number of the contact company in Thailand, and will need t state that the U.S. company will be financially responsible for all expenses incurred. This letter will need to be signed by someone other than the applicant. If you would like to apply for a multiple entry visa, then it must be stated in the company letter that they would like you to get a one year multiple entry visa.)
5. Invitation from Thailand. (If you are applying for a multiple entry visa, it should be stated in the invitation that they would like you to get a one year multiple entry visa.)
6. Flight itinerary.
7. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa for non-U.S. citizens.
Consulate fee $200.00 (Multiple Entry)
Consulate fee $80.00 (Single Entry)
The consulate fee must be paid with a U.S. Post Office Money Order. We can obtain the money order for you for an additional $5.00.
Service fees range from $80.00 to $120.00 depending on your jurisdiction.
The processing time for the visa is 5 business days.
Please contact us for rush processing requirements.
The application and requirements are for the jurisdiction of the Consulate of Thailand in Chicago. The states in this jurisdiction are: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Please contact us if you live in a state not listed here for requirements.
If you would like to have your visa sent back to you by overnight service, it is $35.00 for weekday delivery, and $55.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send an overnight return air bill.
(16-Sept-27 - 10:30 AM)