BUSINESS AND TOURIST VISAS TO RUSSIA
1. Passport. (Valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with two adjacent visa pages.)
2. Two passport sized photos. ($13.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included.)
3. Application: (Click Here) Once you complete and print the application, we will need the application id number as well as your password for the application.
4. Hotel confirmation & voucher for (Tourist). The confirmation & voucher must cover the entire stay in Russia. We can obtain this for you, the cost is $40.00.
5. Official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for (Business). The company in Russia would apply for the invitation for you. For multiple entry invitations, the embassy needs to have the original invitation. We can obtain the business invitation for you, the fees and processing times depend on whether you are applying for a single, double, or multiple entry visa. The fees range from $290.00 to $400.00, and the processing times for the invitation range from 6 business days to 18 business days. A 3 year visa is available for U.S. citizens, please contact us for details. (Please contact us for information on obtaining the invitation for you.)
6. Copy of health insurance card. (For non-U.S. citizens.)
7. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa, for non-U.S. citizens.
Regular processing 12-14 business days. Service fee: $150.00.
Please contact us for rush processing fees.
Consulate fees depend on the processing time, and w hether you get a single, double, or multiple entry visa. Russia’s processing times are 12 to 14 business days.
If you would like to have the visa sent back to you by an overnight service, the fee is $35.00 for weekday delivery, and $55.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send us a return overnight air bill.
*Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
**Consulate requirements and fees are for U.S. Citizens, please contact us for non-U.S. Citizen requirements.