BUSINESS AND TOURIST VISAS TO INDIA
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least two blank visa pages side by side.
2. Two Passport Photos. ($13.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included. No glasses may be worn in photos.)
3. Application. (Must be done on line at: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html For minors: the minor and both parents must sign the second page of the application, and only the minor will sign the first page of the application. Minors that can not sign their name must put their thumb print on the first and second page of the application. Right thumb print for boys, and left thumb print for girls. Signatures and thumb prints on the first page of the application must not touch or go outside the box provided. Signatures on the second page must be notarized for minors.
4. Additional Particulars Form: (Click Here)
5. Copy of driver's license to show your U.S. residential address.
6. Persons of Indian Origin are required to surrender Indian citizenship to apply for an Indian visa. Proof in the form of Certificate of Renunciation or previous Indian Passport containing a stamp specifying renunciation is required. If you have not formerly renounced your citizenship, please contact us for information on how to formerly renounce your Indian citizenship. (Applicants that were born outside of India, but parent’s were born in India will also need to provide copies of your parent’s passports, and if they are now U.S. citizens, you will need copies of their naturalization certificates.)
7. For minors under the age of 18, you will need a copy of both parents passports, one parents driver’s license, and a copy of the minors birth certificate which has both parents names listed. If the parents were born in India, a copy of both parent’s naturalization certificates. You will also need a Parental Authorization Form. Click Here This form must also be notarized.
8. Company letter. (For Business Visas.) This letter will need to be on letterhead from the company in the U.S., with the applicant’s name, position, and purpose of the trip. It will need the name, address and phone number of the contact company in India, and will need to state that the U.S. company will be financially responsible for all expenses incurred. The letter should state how long you are requesting the visa to be valid. For instance 1 year, or 5 years, and this should match what you put on your application. (Non-U.S. citizens can only apply for a 1 year visa.) Finally, the letter will need to be signed by someone other than the applicant.
9. Invitation. (For Business Visas.) The invitation also will need to state the validity of the visa requested, and this will need to match the company letter and application. *Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation from the inviting sponsor is required.
10. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa. (For non-U.S. citizens.)
SERVICE FEE: The service fee will depend on your jurisdiction, and will range from $80.00 to $120.00.
CONSULATE FEE (TOURIST): $120.00 for 10 years.
CONSULATE FEE (BUSINESS): $180.00 for a 1 Year visa.
$290.00 for a 5-10 Year visa.
CONSULATE FEE (ENTRY) $120.00 for a 6 Month visa.
$160.00 for a 1 Year visa.
$240.00 for a 5 Year visa.
*Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
*All consulate fees must be paid with a U.S. Post Office Money Order. We can obtain the money order for you for an additional $5.00.
The estimated processing time for U.S. citizens is 5 to 10 business days, and 2-3 weeks for non-U.S. citizens. If you are a U.S. citizen, but you were born in another country, the processing time is approximately 2 weeks.
If you would like to have the visa sent back to you by an overnight service, the fee is $35.00 for weekday delivery, and $55.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send us a return overnight label.