Brazil Tourist Visa
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with at least one blank visa page.)
2. One passport photo. ($15.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included. No glasses may be worn in the photos, no shadows, and no staple marks.)
3. Flight itinerary.
4. Application. Must be filled out online at: https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/indexIdiomaIngles.jsp?lang=eng (Your photo and signature must be uploaded to your application. Once you fill out the application, you need to print and sign the receipt page.)
5. Copy of driver’s license, to show your U.S. residential address.
6. Minors (17 and Under) Application must be signed by both parents and notarized, a notarized copy of both parents driver’s license, a certified copy of the birth certificate, and a notarized parental consent form. (Minor Consent Form)
7. Consulate fee must be paid with a (U.S. POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER. We can obtain this for you, it would be an additional $5.00)
Consulate fee $160.00
Service fees range from $95.00 to $120.00 depending on your jurisdiction.
The processing time for the visa is between 10 and 20 business days. This is based on your jurisdiction.
*Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
**Consulate requirements and fees are for U.S. Citizens, please contact us for non-U.S. Citizen requirements.
If you would like to have your visa sent back by an overnight service, it is $40.00 for weekday delivery, and $70.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send an overnight return air bill.
*Brazil has started an e-visa program for Australian, Canadian, Japanese, and U.S. citizens. Please contact us for information on obtaining the Brazil e-visa. This e-visa is valid for tourist, and regular business travel.