Brazil Business Visa
Please either bring the following documents to our office, or you can overnight them to us.
1. Passport. (Valid for 6 months beyond your stay, signed, with two blank visa pages side by side.)
2. One passport photo. ($13.00 for a set of two if taken in our office. Tax included. No glasses may be worn in the photos, no shadows, and no staple marks.)
3. Original company letter. (Sample)
4. Application. Must be done online at: https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/indexIdiomaIngles.jsp?lang=eng (Your photo and signature must be uploaded to your application. Once the application is filled out online, you will need to print and sign the receipt page.)
5. Copy of driver’s license, to show your U.S. residential address.
6. Flight Itinerary.
7. Copy of green card, or U.S. visa. (For non-U.S. citizens.)
Consulate fee $160.00 (For U.S. citizens.)
Consulate fee $80.00 (For non-U.S. citizens.)
The consulate fee must be paid with an U.S. Post Office Money Order. We can obtain the money order for you for an additional $5.00.
*Consulate requirements and fees are subject to change without notice.
Service fees range from $80.00 to $120.00 depending on your jurisdiction.
The processing time for the visa is between 10 and 20 business days. This is based on your jurisdiction.
If you would like to have your visa sent back to you by overnight service, it is $35.00 for weekday delivery, and $55.00 for Saturday delivery. You can also send an overnight return air bill.